The HeartMath Personal Resilience™ Program
Is your life battery running on empty?
- What would your life be like if …
- You had more energy throughout the day?
- You intuitively knew how to respond to change and challenge?
- When out of sync, you could reset yourself just like you reset your computer?
- Your communications were clear, rich and fulfilling?
- Increased situational awareness in relationships, meetings and projects
- Enhanced ability to focus, process information and solve problems
- Heightened creativity and innovation
- Improved ability to maintain healthy habits including nutrition and fitness workouts
- Increased ability to handle challenging clients and situations
- Increased access to intuition for fast, effective decision-making on complex issues
- Increased regenerative sleep
- Increased vitality and resilience
- Reduced stress, worry and fatigue
- Average 23% decrease in Cortisol and 100% increase in DHEA
- Plus, experience real time feedback through the innovative emWave® or Inner Balance™ technology to monitor and sustain results.
Our next virtual Personal Resilience Course starts on Wednesday September 7th, 2022
- All participants will receive lifetime access to all class recordings
- HeartMath Building Personal Resilience Workbook
- (4) one hour group sessions via Zoom (Sept 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th at 11am Pacific/1pm Central
- (1) 30-minute private coaching session
Two years ago a dear friend introduced me to practice of HeartMath. At the time I understood the benefits of a mindfulness and meditation practice, but I found it difficult to focus my energy in a way where I was truly experiencing the health benefits of meditation, I felt unsuccessful because I wasn’t able to sit and think about … nothing. My mind would run wild.
As I started to learn and apply the HeartMath tools to my daily life I literally felt my physical, mental and emotional systems come into coherent alignment, and I truly began to experience increased access to my heart’s intuitive guidance.
It was an incredible feeling! As I started to deepen my HeartMath practice I learned that tuning into your heart’s wisdom creates a profound shift within that helps you approach situations with more emotional balance, compassion, clarity and personal confidence.
Now, I am a passionate ambassador for this simple practice that is used by school systems, the US Navy, hospital systems and Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
I would be honored to speak to your group or organization about the benefits of HeartMath and building personal resilience. Please click the button below to book a call and we can discuss how I can help you and your organization.