Hello, I’m Anne Parker. I combine functional movement training, intuitive nutrition and heart rate variability coaching to help my clients gain control over their health and stress response.
My program is an evidence-based program during which my clients are trained to improve mental and physical health by using signals from their own bodies.
I focus on helping my clients build heart rate variability (HRV) using biofeedback. Which is scientifically proven to be an effective treatment for numerous health conditions and also a critical training process for peak performance. Research shows that HRV Biofeedback improves emotional regulation, sleep, mental health, weight loss and resilience.
My 25 years experience as an industry recognized personal trainer combined with HRV training is a unique offering in the health and wellness space.
I’ve helped hundreds of clients reach their goals and maintain them through my unique online coaching programs, one on one coaching and in small groups.
- Parker Fitness & Education — Owner/CEO 1998 to Present
- TRX Training —International Master Trainer and Course Instructor- 2008 to Present
- Colorado Governor’s Council on Healthy Living — Appointed Board Member 2010 – 2012
- NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach and NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NCAA All American Track and Field (Sprints, Hurdles and Pole Vault)
- 2000 – 2004 Elite Level International Track and Field Athlete
- Long Beach State University, Assistant Track and Field Coach – Jumps
- University of St Thomas (MN) Assistant Track and Field Coach – Sprints/Hurdles
- University of St Thomas (MN) B.A. Journalism/Political Science
- M.S. Kinesiology (in progress)